SCL Taxis Thirsk Airport Transfers
There are two main airport runs we do here at SCL Taxis Thirsk. They are from Thirsk to Leeds Bradford Airport and Thirsk to Newcastle airport. Below you can find an F.A.Q answering some of the most common questions regarding our airport transfers. You can also find a regular F.A.Q page here.
Airport Transfer F.A.Q’s
- Q: How much does it cost to Leeds Bradford Airport?
- A: Typical rates are £2 a mile over longer distances however these prices can be negotiated. Thirsk to Leeds Bradford Airport is roughly a 35-mile trip which means it will cost roughly £70.
- Q: How much does it cost to Newcastle Airport?
- A: Using the same rates as before, Thirsk to Newcastle Airport is roughly a 70-mile trip which means it will cost around £140
Thirsk Airport Transfer Times
- Q: How long does the journey to Leeds Bradford Airport take?
- A: While traffic dependent, the typical time to get from Thirsk to Leeds Bradford Airport is around 45 – 50 minutes.
- Q: How long does the journey to Newcastle Airport take?
- A: Again while traffic dependent, you can typically expect the journey to take around 75 – 85 minutes.
Other Airport Transfers Thirsk Questions
- Q: How will you know what time our plane lands to pick us up?
- A: We’ve found the best method is for us to take your flight details so there can be no confusion on arrival.
- Q: What time should we book our taxi for?
- A: Airports suggest arriving 2 hrs before any flight so we’d recommend booking your Taxi 3hrs before any flight out of Leeds Bradford Airport to account for unseen traffic and 3hrs 30mins before any flight out of Newcastle Airport.
- Q: Do you have enough space to carry all our luggage?
- A: The Vauxhall Insignia Estate comes with an extra-large boot that can safely hold the luggage of up to four people.
- A: The Peugeot Expert Eurobus can carry up to eight passengers along with all their luggage with the addition of the minibus’s trailer.